top of page

Zoning Administration

Phone: (802) 933-4409


Hours of Operation:

Monday-Thursday 8am - 3:30pm

Friday - 8am - 12pm

Off-hour appointment also available

The Zoning office is responsible for administering the Town of Enosburgh Development Bylaw as well as the Enosburg Falls Village Land Use and Development Regulations. The Bylaws and Regulations are adopted by your municipality to regulate land development and land use, among other things. The Zoning Administrator is available to the public to answer questions, to provide procedural assistance and the necessary forms relating to land use and development. The application process can be an arduous experience taking several months or longer to complete. Applicants are encouraged to begin the application process several months in advance of the desired completion date. Additionally, it is highly recommended to seek the advice of a professional licensed engineer, land surveyor, etc, before beginning a development process that you are unfamiliar with.


The responsibilities of the Zoning Administrator extend only to administering the Regulations and procedural guidance. Please contact the Zoning office before beginning a project to ensure that your project is an allowed use in your specific Zoning District.

The following are examples of when you need a permit:

  • Opening a business

  • Demolishing a structure/building -erecting a sign

  • Constructing a building or addition

  • Home business (including a daycare)

  • Temporary signage for events, etc.

  • Subdivision/boundary line adjustments

  • Changing the use of a commercial space from one type of business to another


Jesse Woods - Administrator

bottom of page